Friday, January 1, 2010

Being smart while drinking

It can happen.

I got paid yesterday so I didn't care about spending a bit extra. Only took out $20 extra and I set up my credit card payment so we are good.

So about being smart. For one thing I don't have a hangover. I woke up during the middle of the night a lot thirsty, but that was it. Two, while leaving the dance club, someone else drove us back to the hotel. Three, sometimes when I drink I get a bit flirty. I totally could have gone that route, but I didn't which was good for both of us since we're on the friends vibe/route.

Tomorrow is back to reality for me since I work from 6:30-2:30. I'll only work 26'ish hours next week, but once the semester starts I'll be back to my 35-40 hours. I've enjoyed my time off, but I'll enjoy being busy again and seeing everyone and finding out how their holidays, vacations, etc. were.

Random thought: The floats for the Tournament of Roses Parade are so pretty.

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment