Monday, January 18, 2010

Late night = MLB Network

Am watching a World Series game from 2006.

So yesterday at work wasn't bad. It was still slow for a Saturday, but definitely busier. I ran some errands after work. I was going to get the car washed, but their was a line and I was hungry and did not have patience. After I came home I had some food and took a nap. Sam and CC came over and we grilled and talked. We played Life - old school Life from 1960! I totally kicked their asses.

This morning it was nice enough for me to go for a run outside. I've had a lot of stuff on my mind lately. Well, just one thing but it's been annoying and confusing and just damn frustrating at times. Well I think I ran some of that out since I ran 7.25 miles - no walking! Sure where it was icy I definitely slowed down, but I really needed this run. Plus I picked out which marathon I am going to do so pretty soon I'm going to get serious about paying attention to mileage. I have a few training schedules that already have mileage worked into them so I'll see how that works out.

This evening was pizza night at Kay and Alyson's. I made my pear-almond tart which was delicious. We drank and played dress up. I really want Kay's gold dress that she wants to get rid of. We'll discuss this sober. I didn't drink much since I was driving.

I start back up with a normal work week and I am excited. It'll be nice to be busy, work more hours and see my regulars again. :)

Random thought: Shit, some of those thoughts came back.

~Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Nicole, Thanks for introducing yourself. :) I would love to share some vegan cooking tips, techniques, recipes, whatever. :) It really isn't as hard as it seems, and vegan food tastes sooo delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete