Sunday, January 24, 2010

Another thing added to my 24 List

Move out.

Most of the time things are peachy, but today was one of those days where I just want to move out and have more independence than what I already have. I know I am saving a lot of money by still living at home, but part of me feels like I just need to get out. I'd probably have to live with somebody or get a pet since I don't know if I could live alone. Well, I could but I'd get awfully lonely. Sure I'd piss away money on rent, but I just gotta get out.

In other not-so-fun news one of the creepers at work really got to me today. He came in when I was working and that was fine. After I was done I met up with Val and Ali at work for some good times and good cake. Well said man came in and said to me "are you on break?" I replied "no, I'm not working." He then spotted my co-workers who were on duty. After he got his drink he came over to my friends and I and started talking to me and showing me a list of something or some letter. I don't know; I wasn't paying attention. I ignored him and he finally went away. Not only was it creepy, but it's also very rude just to walk up to someone and interrupt their conversation. It would be one thing if he or someone else for that matter actually knew me and said "don't mean to interrupt, just wanted to say a quick hello." That's fine. I don't think said customer is mentally all there since he talks about random stuff, but if he bothers me off duty again OR makes me uncomfortable on-duty I'm just going to have to do something. I don't know if that would be going in back when he comes in or what, but it just really bothered me today. Maybe I'm overreacting, but he really did make me feel uncomfortable.

I work 6-2 tomorrow. I have my first orchestra class tomorrow evening. I'm taking the earlier class incase I open on Tuesdays so I'm home by 9:15 instead of 10:15-10:30. I'm kind of nervous about it, but it's like that whenever I start something new.

Random thought: Thanks for reading - I just really needed to blog about some things.

~Nicole

2 comments:

  1. i understand the desire to move out. but you'll be smart and stay in madison. i'll likely be moving back home sometime over the summer, but plan on living with the parents, so as to save some money.

    and i'm sorry about the creepy guy at work. i had a really bad creepy guy experience at a movie a few weeks ago. ICK!

    and what is this orchestra class you're taking!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I get a job, you should come out here to NYC and we can get a quaint little apt in Brooklyn.

    ReplyDelete