Thursday, January 7, 2010

Being smart, staying in

 Even though I really wanted to go out I decided to be smart and stay in. Roads are probably slick and the plow hasn't gone through. Heck it wouldn't have been surprising if by the time I came home tonight/early tomorrow the plow would have gone by and I would not have been able to get into the driveway. And dad is anal about having his car parked out on the street. I saved money by not going out, but it would have been a fun night.

I'm excited because I've already thought of 12 things for my 24 list. The 24 list is something I will start on my 23rd birthday: 24 things I want to do before I turn 24.

The next few days are going to be cold so I won't be doing much outside. Except misc. shoveling.

Random thought: Nicole, you really need to go to the cell phone place and work out your voicemail.

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment