Friday, January 29, 2010

Late-night blogging at its best

 I just want to be held right now. Preferably by a male who's bigger than I am. And warmer - I get cold very easily. It's kind of like I want someone to hold me and I can sigh away my problems for the time being. Not necessarily a lot of talking; just telling me everything will be okay. And not necessarily anything romantic. Is there anything wrong with that? I don't think so. I think I need another break. My friend Ginette seems to need these breaks a lot and I used to think "how the heck are you able to travel? and want to travel?" But I think I get it now.

Today or technically yesterday was a variety of emotions. Work went well for the most part. Post work was all right. I made my soup, which was good. Then it took a turn south. Dad's job might in jeopardy and some other stuff happened tonight that I won't get into, but it was just stressful. Booth came over for our weekly Project Runway viewing. I wasn't really feeling the wine tonight. Some people drink when they're feeling low - that wasn't me tonight. We watched basketball, the most of an NBA game I think I have ever seen. I enjoyed watching a sport where I didn't have a favourite team/player.

I have a bunch of errands to run later today. If I stop at all of my possible places it will be a total of 7 or 8. What's most important is getting my voicemail figured out on my phone so if my phone is off people can actually leave me a message.

Random thought: I really need to bake those bars later.

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment