Tuesday, January 26, 2010

He's gotta come in when it's not busy

 So I can get my flirt on. Although I kind of did, but not really. Still have to get his number. He graduates in May so I gotta get going. LOL

So creeper guy came in twice today. I waited on him, but did not make eye contact and spoke monotone. I found it a bit funny since I was done waiting on him the second time I was immediately back to my friendly, bubbly self with the next customer. Work was good. The last 1 1/2 hours were super busy. I went shopping for my 80's outfit. I BARELY caught the bus to take me back home. I was waiting to cross Johnson and saw the bus turn up State. Luckily the bus had to wait at the next light and the crosswalk signal came on so I sprinted up State and got on the bus. I wasn't planning on taking that bus, but my errands took shorter than I thought. Plus it got me home about 20-30 minutes earlier. Mom and I made fish and eggplant fries for dinner. Am waiting for "Life After People" to start.

Yesterday was okay. I worked 6-2. I missed the bus going home by 5 seconds so I did some "pre-shopping" for what I bought today. After I got home I went on the treadmill for a little bit. Last night was also the first night of my orchestra class; I'm going to enjoy it. It's nice taking the earlier class this time. While waiting for the bus to come back home I started a conversation with a women also waiting for the bus. We ended up realizing on the bus that we were both in the same orchestra class! We talked music until she got off. She's really cool - hopefully I'll see her next week.

Tomorrow I have the day off. I'll go grocery shopping with mom. I already have tomorrow's breakfast picked out - sour cream pancakes! Recipe looks soooo good so I want to try it. I also have to find wine for Project Runway night. That seems to be the alcohol of choice.

Random thought: Grandma, you are a funny one.

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment