Saturday, January 2, 2010

 So this older, perhaps homeless man, came into work and got some stuff. He sat down for a bit and wandered around the shop. Didn't think much of it. Then he just kept lingering and staring at me and it kind of creeped me out. Since we were going to be so slow I was the only one there. I gave myself a time that if he was still creeping me out I was going to call one of my male friends that lives near by and ask him to stop in. I was serious too! Luckily a man with his young son came in and sat down; the guy left soon after they came. If it would have been dark instead of 10:15 in the morning and sunny, I might called him or one of my other friends then. I felt kind of bad since if he is homeless than he probably wanted a warm place just to sit for a bit. He's been in before, but I guess I just felt different since I was alone.

The rest of the day was okay. I felt crappy once I got home from work. My legs ached, I developed a terrible headache and my throat became sore. I feel better after having dinner, but my throat is still a bit sore and I feel kind of out of sorts. I'll head to bed early tonight.

In good news my friend Jaime is home for a little over a week. Hopefully we all can get together and have a dinner party. I REALLY want to make some almond croissants.

Random thought: It's quarter to nine and I want to go to bed.

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment