Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Small hangover + bad milk = bad combo

 So I drank last night, as you can tell by my previous post. Woke up with a bit of a hangover, but I felt fine. I had a small bowl of cereal and left to catch the bus. Well being on a bumpy bus with sometimes bumpy streets did wonders for my stomach. I kept telling myself that I could make it to work. I made it to work, but went straight to the bathroom. Luckily Melissa came in at 6:45 so she helped finish the opening duties. I was in-and-out of the bathroom until I left at 8:15. Most of that time was spent in the fetal position shivering.

I came home and napped and felt better. I then sniffed the milk - stinky! So a combo of me being a bit hungover and that nasty milk did me in. I've watched a bit of TV and am now listening to the radio. I may take another snooze, not sure. I feel better, but still don't feel 100%. Had plans tonight, but I cancelled those.

In awesome news from yesterday my $10 pedicure was great! I requested one of the girls who comes into the shop all the time. There were 3 of us getting pedicures so all 6 (us and workers) had a good time talking. As you can tell from my previous post I had some wine last night and some good/interesting conversations.

Random thought: Oatmeal has yet to let me down.

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment