Sunday, January 10, 2010

Margaritas and coffee

Atlantic podium

[protected post] Margaritas and coffee

Not together. Gross.

Yesterday I met Val for lunch and we had Philly cheesesteaks. YUM! We hung out at her place for a bit and played with her kitties. I then went home and did some stuff to get ready for game night. I make crostini aka toast. Got to Sam's just past 6:00. I made some damn fine margaritas. We had food, drank some dranks and played some games. I left just past 10:00 since I had to work early today.

Work = SLLOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW. Thank God I brought a magazine. Since it was just me it took a while cleaning up, but it wasn't too bad. I was out of there by 2:40. Picked up Booth and we went sledding. Alabama Boy (yes, since you read my blog now, I refer to you as that sometimes) had never gone sledding so I had to show him how awesome it is. We had fun. I had spiked coffee. My butt is sore now though. Jump-started his car after I dropped him off and we talked for a bit. After I left I picked up broccoli at the store and attempted a mac 'n cheese with broccoli. I wasn't using an exact recipe so it wasn't the best, but I was hungry so I ate it. Mum and I made s'mores this evening. Think I'm going to watch a movie.

Photos of my attempt of dinner are below. Warning: they are blurry. Plus there's one of me in my snuggie.









Random thought: Matt Nathanson, please come back to Wisconsin!

~Nicole

1 comment: