Tuesday, January 5, 2010

No tickets

I looked, but when I tried to find better ones I was already getting the message saying that tickets were unavailable. It would not have worked out anyways. Fun thinking about though.

Today was good. I didn't work out since I'm still not feeling 100%. I'll do a workout tomorrow. Either walking or running at a slower pace. Heck I still don't feel 100%, but I ate a bit too much pizza tonight so I need to work that off. Will I ever have a good relationship with food? Probably not.

In good/fun news I am going to the UW women vs. USA Olympic women's hockey game tomorrow! $5 to see an Olympic team - heck yes! Plus it has to be weird for Mark Johnson and the UW Women. Johnson is usually the UW coach, but he was chosen to be the coach of the Olympic team.

Random thought: When I am really into a big I read really fast!

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment