Sunday, January 31, 2010

80's party and Brewers on Deck

80's party was awesome. My coconut-banana-pineapple cake turned out great! I love making things in bundt pans; they turn out so pretty.

Brewers on Deck was awesome. I wanted to leave earlier, but after talking to some people the lines to get in when it opened at 10:00 a.m. were so long. We didn't have to wait and we got there just past 11:30. I got 10? autographs and got my picture taken with some of the players. The autographs cost money, but the money went to Brewers Charities. Pictures were free. There were different stages with different activities going on. I had so much fun. I am definitely going next year.

Pictures from 80's night and Brewers on Deck to come tomorrow or Tuesday. I open tomorrow, but I'm done at 1:00 so I'll have a chance for a quick nap before going to orchestra. I guess there's a chance for some snow so I'll have to pay attention.

Random thought: Is it April 5th yet?

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment