Friday, January 22, 2010

I'm going to have a very healthy heart

 I've drank a good amount of red wine in the past week-and-a-half. Hell Booth and I split almost an entire bottle last night while watching Project Runway.

I currently have a caramel Baileys cake in the oven. I've been wanting to use up the Baileys. [info]projectlost1 has a point where I could just drink it, but I only drink it with coffee or hot chocolate and I don't drink either one of those often. Except at work, but drinking while working probably isn't a good idea. Angela bought it when she was here in early October. Now with that bottle gone I can buy my rum. I need to have a margarita night so I can use up more of that tequila. Or just do shots. Man I sound like a drunk.

Luke, Lindsey and I are going to Goodwill tonight to buy outfits for tonight. I'll probably pick up a pair or two of black pants for work so I'm not wearing the same two pairs for work. Speaking of work I work tomorrow evening. I hope it's not slow, but heck I survived working a few days when it was super slow over the semester break so it'll be okay. I also work Sunday morning and am meeting Ali and Val after work. Going to be nice to have a girls day.

Random thought: I'm really thirsty.

~Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Penguin says it'll take another week before they're ready to call people back.

    Also, podcast part 3 is up.

    ReplyDelete