Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Work day two and being a Cullen

Work part deux went well today. I'm more comfortable doing tasks, taking orders, etc. I'll just have to get used to getting a rhythm down. I was really tired today for some reason so I took a nap after work. I just had dinner.

Yesterday was good. The night started out with a dream that I *was* a vampire and was in Twilight. I wasn't one of the characters, but an additional character. I also "found out" why vampires cannot eat food: if they consume food they'll vomit up blood. Found that out the hard way in my dream.

On Wednesday I went out for a run. I went to Sam's for a bit and we worked out what she all wants me to do while I pet-sit for her. That's going to be fun. I made German potato salad for dinner; mum made meatloaf.

Tomorrow the suburban is going in. Maybe I'll make carrot soup for lunch. I might mow the lawn as well.

Random thought: This was a very random entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment