Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th

My friends and I celebrated the fourth a day early yesterday. I woke up early and made my apple pie and cooked my corn so I wouldn't have to do it later in the day. I made lunch and watched the start of the Brewer game. We went grocery shopping and watched the end of the (heartbreaking) game. I got ready for my BBQ. Slight rant: I really wish people would stick to their plans. I had four people say that they were definitely coming and two maybes. The two maybes did not show up, but only two of my definites did. I do not mind having leftovers, but it would certainly be nice to know you are unable to make it. Dinner was good, we lit some sparklers, etc. and then met Jolie and Justin for drinks. I don't know if it was because I didn't have enough at dinner, but one beer and one cosmo got to me last night so we all stopped for pizza. I was home by 1:30 and in bed by 2:00.

I was up a little after 9:00, had a small bowl of cereal and went out for a walk. I came home, started watching the game, and had lunch. I am still watching the game and am about to look up recipes with what to do with my leftover chicken. We're grilling again tonight so that'll be fun.

Random thought: C'mon Crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment