Monday, July 6, 2009

I can has cheezburger?

Everytime I hear that song it sounds 80's, but it's early 90's which makes me love it more.

Sunday was good. I had a nice run, about 4.25 miles. I made breakfast and watched Wimbledon before watching the All-Star selection show. Braun and Fielder made it, which they both deserve. Gallardo or Hoffman should have also been chosen, but they weren't. The voting process does have it's ups and downs, but Braun and Fielder are playing the best so those two SHOULD be the first Brewers to represent. The game on the other hand made me cry. Almost. I would have watched more of the race, but mum was expressing her displeasure. She wasn't vocal, but just how she was acting it was like fine I'll turn it off. The rest of the evening was "meh" or as I like to say indifferent. I found this website that has tons of free mp3s so I'll be having fun with that later.

Today has been good so far. I went for a shorter run and walked for a bit. I had breakfast. Mum and I will be running errands soon. I'll perhaps download some mp3's. I want to make a list of what I want to download. I KNOW I will be making a best of the 90's mix so when Val, Ali, myself and Sarah go to the Brewer game in a few weeks we'll be cranking the 90's music. And to be friends the love the 80's: you just don't understand. ;)

Random thought: I need to talk to Lindsey about it.

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment