Saturday, July 25, 2009

In bed at 3:30.up by 9:00

I would have slept in longer, but the phone rang at a little after 9:00. I really had to pee so I just decided to get up. I wanted to be up by 10:00 and by the time I would have actually fallen back to sleep it would have been 9:40. Plus the phone rang again. I'll just take a nap later.

Jolie and Justin's party was fun. They cake I made them didn't look half bad considering I was low on equipment, utencils, etc. I'll post a picture of it later. Some of us left at like midnight'ish and went hot tubbing. We did that for a while, but they ran out of cigarettes so they went to buy more cigarettes and I went home. I really wanted to go out for a drive, but with my car getting crap gas mileage AND being 3:00 am I just took a slightly longer way home and blasted my 90's music.

I worked Friday and that was good. It was pretty slow. It picked up a bit once it started pouring rain. I only work 8 hours next week, which kind of sucks but now I'm starting to make plans to fill my time. Looks like Alison and I will FINALLY be able to hang out or at least have a chat. I know she's going to look totally different now and I'm totally excited to see! I hope I'm around 12-16 hours the week after next. I wouldn't mind working on the day I leave for Ohio since there is a bus depot right downtown (the first pick up is there and the second Madison is the one closer to my house). I'd rather stay downtown than rush home. Plenty of places just to set my stuff down and drink some coffee around the depot.

I'm about to get out for a walk. I don't know what all of today's plans are. I start watching Sam's pets so later in the evening I'll have to go take care of them.

Random thought: No hangover and no smelling like smoke for Nicole this morning!

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment