Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm going to see Alison!

I haven't seen her since Thanksgiving so I am REALLY excited. We're meeting for coffee tomorrow. I have a present for her and I'm going to buy her some flowers. It's going to be a very long and interesting conversation. LOL

Last night I spent the night at Sam's. Rocket, the cat, slept with me for a little bit. He wanted to be fed an hour earlier than he was going to be fed so I shut him out. I let Bacio, the dog, out to potty and fed both pets before going out for a run/walk. I showered and made some french toast. I let the pets roam in the backyard for a little bit. I picked some raspberries and zucchini before going shopping. I bought some new shoes, a shirt and the present for Alison. I went to the grocery store. I had a lazy afternoon, which included making some brownies. I walked to Sam's to feed the pets and walk Bacio. I'll spend the night since I work early tomorrow. Mum and I made supper. Now I am watching the Brewer game and will watch the latest episode of Trueblood soon.

Random thought: JJ gave me a Hardy. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment