Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What kind of game was that?

If I wasn't the driver last night I probably would have drank more since that was a horrible, horrible game. The same player had TWO grand slams last night. And we played the worst team in baseball. I have not given up hope, but it's tough to be a Brewer fan right now.

I'm about to leave for work soon. I may run some errands after work. I gotta remember to stop at Jolie's and pick up my hoodie. My cousin Michele, her husband Brian and their daughter Brianna are coming over for dinner tonight so that's going to be fun. I'll be spending tonight at Sam's tonight so the pets will have some company. I'll probably bring over "Band of Brothers" and watch an episode. Or perhaps I'll bring over a book and listen to some music. If it's nice out I'll let Bacio and Rocket roam in the backyard for a bit.

Grandma is coming to visit this weekend so I'll have to get ready for that. Jaime comes home for a bit this week into next so we're trying to figure out when to hang. Once I get the schedule for next week I'll start planning my trip to Ohio.

Random thought: Leinie's Honeyweiss is pretty good.

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment