Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Am I a baseball nerd or what?

I didn't want to watch President Obama speak so I'm watching baseball. If I need background noise I turn on the MLB Network or watch a baseball game, even if it's not the Brewers.

Yesterday and okay were good. I worked yesterday and after work went grocery shopping. Another nerd alert: I LOVE grocery shopping. I made lunch, started some pita dough and took a nap. I worked on my pita dough and made a yummy yogurt dip. I pretty much did nothing.

Today I went out for a run/walk. I just figured out my mileage on mapmyrun and I must be running faster than I thought since I though I maybe ran a maximum of 3 1/2 miles (and that was me being generous), but I actually did closer to 4. After my run I showered and had breakfast. I got lunch ready for Sam and I since I was taking lunch over to her place. She's going to be gone next week so I'm taking care of her pets and we went over what I all need to do. Lunch turned out good. I tried this new sandwich recipe where you you grill eggplant, red peppers and onions and top it with goat cheese. The store was out of eggplant so I substitued yellow squash. I also didn't have time to grill so I roasted the squash and peppers and caramelized the onion. It was delicious!! I came home and took a short nap. I got my period and I am always tired the first two days. That has been the main constant "symptom" I've had. Dinner was a homemade fish sandwich.

Random thought: Mid Ohio is being dumb.

~Nicole

2 comments:

  1. Ha. I like how having a period is blogworthy.

    What is Mid Ohio and why is it dumb? Because I'm imagining, a little wildly, that the central bit of the state of Ohio is running around like village idiots while the folks on the perimeter have superior intellect. Has some kind of Darwinesque migration occured, separating the fittest of minds from the lesser?

    Also, this post makes me hungry for Quiznos only because that's all I have in my fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mid Ohio is a racetrack and I was trying to order tickets and it wouldn't let me. But everything is good now.

    Oh and Jaime you know me I'll always blog about my period. LOL

    ReplyDelete