Sunday, July 19, 2009

Ugh

I had a "I am 22 and single woe is me moment" right before I went to bed last night. That wasn't fun.

The past few days have been good. Friday I met Sam for shopping at/for Maxwell Street Days. I bought this hot pink dress that I could wear just as a dress or over jeans, like I did on Saturday night. Only $6 and change! Other than that I didn't buy anything. I stopped at the store to pick up some tomatoes for this chicken casserole I was making for dinner. Mum and I worked on it and it tasted GREAT. Kind of a Mexican flavour.

Saturday morning I woke up at 5:15 and couldn't fall back to sleep. My alarm was set for 6:30. I got out of bed at 6:30 and went for a 5k run. Felt nice to do that. I enjoy early morning runs with NO traffic. I showered and got ready for what I thought was going to be 7:45 meet with Luke and Lindsey. Nope. We didn't even do stuff until almost 10:00 and I was skipping breakfast and was HUNGRY by the time we got downtown. To their defence they said they had some food poisoning and needed sleep. We hung out downtown, went shopping, had lunch, worked on our outfits and then went back downtown. Yesterday was the first day in a LONG time that all 3 meals were eaten out and I did a fairly good job with my choices. Plus we walked a lot and I had that run. Lindsey and Luke dropped me off early since I just was not feeling it so I owe them some noms.

This morning I went to bed at 1:00'ish and woke up at 7:30 since I felt like it. I have to be up early for work the next two days so I'll gladly be tired tonight and fall asleep right away. Now I just need to figure out if I want to make pancakes for lunch or for dinner.

Random thought: Joey and Bill finished third in their class at Lime Rock!!!

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment