Monday, June 29, 2009

It felt good working

Just saying. It was only 4 hours today and only 4 hours on Wednesday, but I'm working. I also got another job offer from the cafe to be a part-time baker. I'm only part-time at the coffeeshop right now so if we could work the hours I could do part-time at both. That's what I did last summer.

Saturday was a very fun day. Dad and I went to the Brewer game. We had very good seats. They were down 4-0 and came back to tie it going into the 9th. Trevor Hoffman came in in the 9th and made it 6-4, but my Brewers rallied back to win it 7-6! Those are my Brewers for you! :)

Sunday was a lazy'ish day. I went for a run; it was finally a non-humid morning to do so. Mom and I ran some errands in the afternoon. Sunday night was TV night: a new episode of Ice Road Truckers and Trueblood. I was tempted to watch the season premier of "Hung."

Today I got up and went for a shorter walk. I had some breakfast and WENT TO WORK!!! After work I went to the grocery store and had lunch. I did some random stuff on the computer and made dinner. I'm now watching the Brewers.

Random thought: Oooohhh lunch with Sam tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment