Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Argue when drinking?

So I got into an argument with someone last night. Everything is okay now. It was kind of funny since things escalated after hanging out with some friends. I had a beer and a drink so I wasn't drunk, but feeling nice. Oh man if I need to argue I should drink first. Now, I know that doesn't make sense but here's the thing:

1) I did not shout
2) I get not "get into it"
3) After I did something kind of dumb I apologized right away

Maybe I wasn't seriously pissed since if I was really pissed I doubt I would have been as calm as I was. But I try not to raise my voice with this person since said person can shout a whole lot louder than I can! lol

Today I went out for a nice run, even though it was humid and partly sunny. However, it was breezy. I need to do a different route each day since I rarely walked on this new route. I think it's because I get bored with my routes. I ran some errands and made lunch for mum and I. I think I may take a short nap and perhaps read.

Random thought: No Hells Bells last night. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment