Friday, July 10, 2009

Someone called from the unemployment office. We talked about things and now I will be getting most of my pack payments. Yay! I wasn't severely lacking funds, but it'll help things out. Especially if I'm only working 8-12 hours a week at the moment. That means that Mid-Ohio should definitely be a go!

Today was good at work. I've made a few mistakes with counting down the drawer, but we figured out what I was doing wrong so that's good. Mum and dad are still visiting Tim and Janice so it's just me. It hasn't been bad since I worked this morning, did stuff this afternoon and this evening I'm going out for drinks and dancing. Tomorrow I'll need to make a quick grocery store run for a few things for my dinner party. Technically it's a potluck that I'm hosting at my house. I'll need to get ready for the evening soon.

Random thought: C'mon Brewers, beat dem Dodgers!

~Nicole

2 comments: