Friday, July 10, 2009

This post I forgot to post yesterday...whoops

Original post title: I am not a booty call

Well we've got that out of the way!

My friend Kevin is doing some shady things. Wanting to date one girl another night and then the next night calling his "friend to have some fun." Part of me is like dude you are shady, but at the same time it is really none of my business. If I was closer to him I'd probably be pissed. I liked the guy and part of me still does, but now it's like red flag! Plus he said that we're friends. And referring to the title of the post he said that he knows that about me and I replied good because I do not do that and I am NOT that kind of girl.

I forgot to put this in my blog earlier, but at the liquor store on Monday some grandpa was REALLY staring at my chest and it made me feel gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment