Monday, July 20, 2009

GUESS WHO'S GOING TO OHIO?!

ME!

I double checked with work today and I WILL be getting those days off. I also threw in that I had to make travel arrangements by Friday and that tickets were non-refundable. The race tickets are non-refundable. Bus tickets I won't buy until the day of. Yay!

Work went well today.

Mel and I have started talking again which is good. She's going to be at Mid-Ohio as well so that makes me happy. We haven't really had our long talks in over a year. I'll call again Thursday since she has a job interview Wednesday so I'll see how that went.

Random thought: Those Gail Ambrosious chocolates weren't as good as I thought. :(

3 comments:

  1. Never have I met someone so excited (or excited period) to go to Ohio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT!? i beg to differ with you about gail.

    also, i saw this post cuz i've been blog-stalking lately, and i thought of you.

    http://iammommy.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/07/if-you-are-sick-of-me-talking-about-cookies-please-stop-now-slowly-bring-the-cursor-up-to-the-big-x-in-the-upper-rig.html

    aren't they pretty? have you ever done something like that? we should have a cookie afternoon/evening and make and decorate with the ladies. after the cheesecake get-together, whenever that will be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had Gail before and LOVED them. I think I was disappointed since the flavours weren't as strong as I was expecting. I had both the cognac and the balsamic blueberry. I was expecting more of each in the truffle. They were still good, but I was expecting more.

    And Jaime I know Ohio isn't that exciting, but I'm spending time with friends I'm lucky to see once a year.

    ReplyDelete