Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Weekend picture blog

Kind of. Just pictures of the game. :)

Saturday I worked 7-3 and rushed home so dad and I could get to the Brewer game. We saw an AWESOME game. Ryan Braun won it with a walk-off homerun in the 9th! We had an awesome time and the older couple next to us enjoyed my random comments. lol

Sunday I was up early and ran, literally, to the grocery store for granola bars. I showered and got stuff ready to go. I stopped at Cool Beans and got a famous Kelly-O caramel latte. I put it in a thermos so that it would stay warm until I met up with Nadine. I listened to my music and met up with Nadine and then drove to Miller Park. I showed her around Miller Park and saw some things I hadn't seen before! We each bought a beer and sat down. She's not really a baseball fan so the game wasn't her first choice of a Sunday hangout with me, but we talked through most of the game. We stopped for ice cream and I dropped her back off at her car. I drove home through some nasty weather. I would have pulled off at one point since I ran into heavy wind AND rain, but there was nowhere to pull off. I was going through that one stretch where there wasn't an offramp for about 10 miles. I got home and hung out with the parents. I went out with Lindsey and we met up with Trevor, Luke and Josie. I made friends with the porcelain god at the Comeback Inn. NOT fun.

But most of the weekend was fun. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment