Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Picture blog

Laura thinks it should be a good idea if I use pictures in my blog like I did last week. I won't do it every day, but I'll try every once in a while.

Yesterday I was up early so I could catch the for work. The first couple of hours seemed a little slow, but the rest of the day went quick. After I got home I fed and went for a . After I showered I visited with my neighbours. I made dinner, which was aloo gobi. . It wasn't my favourite, but I ate it. I watched the game, a loss unfortunately.

This morning I went for another run and ran errands. I am now having lunch. Dinner tonight is going to be something with a porkchop and pineapple and this cowboy/Texas caviar.

Random thought: Like a lot lately, I'm tired.

~Nicole

1 comment:

  1. i love the picture blogs!! and the "u" in "neighbours." (i always love the look of it but am never bold enough to try to pull it off.) oh, and the latte art. how could i NOT love latte art?

    ReplyDelete