Sunday, September 20, 2009

Jimmy Johns is good, but has the worst commercials

It's true - youtube them.

Friday I had to work at 7:00 so I took the #15 bus so I wouldn't have to be up as early. The bus was a bit late so I was 5 minutes late to work, but it was not a big deal since Katy opened. I'll just take a different bus next time or drive if I have a 7:00 a.m. start. After work I went home and did stuff around the house. I went out with Lindsey and Luke for a bit. I had a vodka-cranberry made with crap vodka, but it was cheap so I'm not complaining.

I was up just before 6:00 Saturday so I could go to the Farmer's Market. Val met me there and we walked around twice. I FINALLY bought my unpasteurized apple cider. I know a half-gallon would have been a better deal, but with it being just me in the house AND I'm the only one that drinks it it would go bad before I used it all, even with mum and dad here. I bought some spicy greens, which I had for supper tonight. I also bought an apple, and a scone for breakfast. Work went well; not as busy as it was the previous Saturday. After work I went home, fed the cat and Lindsey and Luke picked me up to go shopping. After shopping I grilled dinner for us and went to the store for meow mix.

Today I slept in until 6:55. I went for a run, a little over 4 miles. I showered and had a quick breakfast. Lindsey, Luke and I were going to go to the outlet mall in Wisconsin Dells, but just past DeForest we ran over something and we saw small pieces of metal fly off of Lindsey's car. We pulled over to the side and I called AAA since I have a membership. While we were waiting a roadside assistance truck pulled up and hooked the car up and drove us to a gas station to wait for AAA. After waiting for a bit we were picked up and dropped off at the repair shop Lindsey goes to. Liv picked us up and we went to Luke's to grab his car. Since it was too late to hit the Dells since Luke had to work tonight we went to Little Amerika. Cheap prices for decent rides. Not too big, but it's good for locals with little kids that want to go to an "amusement park" for a relatively-cheap price. After hanging there for about 30 minutes we stopped for lunch and parted ways. I watched a bit of the Brewer game and took a nap. I woke up at the end - we won! After waking up I played with Allie, the 3-year old neighbour. It was so cute. She came inside with me and I was going to put my shoes on without untying them, but Allie told me she'd untie my shoes for me. Thanks hun! After we played I did stuff around the house and now I am watching the Primetime Emmys.

Random thought: I hope Nadine and I can go to that game!

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment