Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tired

Weekend picture blog to come soon.

Yesterday was horrible. I woke up and felt like poop. I quickly went back to bed for a couple of hours. I got back up and tried to eat some crackers. That came back up. I went back to bed for a couple of hours and then tried jello. I didn't throw up, but I wasn't able to eat much. I went back to bed and after a few more hours I was able to have oatmeal. God Bless oatmeal - it's always there for me. I took it easy for the rest of the afternoon/evening. Dad showed me pictures from his and mum's trip. I'm thinking my whole sickness was more than just a hangover. If it was just drunkness I would have felt better way earlier and would not have puked again and would have been able to eat before 4:00 p.m.

Today I was up just past 6:30 so I could be to work by 8:00. It was a very busy day. I worked until 4:00. Now I'm doing random stuff. I may take a quick snooze since later I'm going to Sam's and we're going to watch a movie. I'll try and have a weekend picture blog later tonight or tomorrow.

Random thought: Less than 7 Brewer games left this season. :(

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment