Friday, September 25, 2009

Clopening...kind of

I work 2-close tonight. I closed Wednesday and we were out of there by 9:45 so I'm hoping for about the same tonight. I don't open, but I work at 7:00 a.m. tomorrow so essentially I'll be coming home and going straight to bed. Won't happen that way though. I thought about leaving as soon as I get up tomorrow and buying a scone at the farmer's market, but I'm going to try and sleep in a bit and have the Tim Horton's donut that mum and dad brought me back instead. I can always have a scone next weekend.

The weekend is gonna be busy. I work tonight. Tomorrow morning I work and then I'll hurry home and probably take a quick shower before dad and I head to the game. Depending on how long the game is we'll be home before midnight. We'll of course visit with mum for a bit and if I get to see Trevor Hoffman for the save I'll basically freak out like a school girl and be hyped up for a bit.

Sunday I'll try and get up early for a short run or walk. I'll shower and have breakfast before heading to Cool Beans for a Kelly-O caramel latte for Nadine and I. Then I'm meeting Nadine and we're going to the game. After the game who knows what we're doing. We may hang out for a bit or we may part ways. If I get back to Madison at a decent time I may karoke with Lindsey et al.

Random thought: Pumpkin butter and peanut butter sandwich for lunch on the bus. Why not?

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment