Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I totally high-schooled it last night

I was going to see Final Destination 4 (in 3D) last night with some friends, but when I found out it's bloody and somewhat gory I opted out. I do not like those kind of movies. And for those of you that say how did I not know it would be that kind of movie I have not seen the first three so I didn't know what I was getting myself into. So what did I do instead? Jolie, Erica and I drove around for a bit, browsed through various catalogues and wandered around Walgreens. Was it the most productive? No, but it sure beat paying $10+ on a movie I wouldn't have liked.

The rest of the day was okay. I worked and it was surprisingly slow since school starts back this week. After work I was really craving bagels so I stopped at the store and bought some. I made myself a sandwich before mowing the lawn. Mom and I had dinner before I went out for my fun. I was in bed by midnight. I was up a little after 7:00 this morning. I ran almost 4 miles this morning and walked about another 2. I showered and had breakfast. Dad had an appointment and since the other car is in service AGAIN I took him back to work. I stopped at the store and bought some marinated turkey that we grilled for lunch. Yum! This evening I'm trying a new recipe from my Indian cookbook. I'll also watch some of the Brewer game and Top Chef.

Random thought: That beer I had while grilling was good!

No comments:

Post a Comment