Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My day and a weird dream

Early this morning I woke up REALLY hungry; that rarely happens. When it does I can't fall back to sleep. I don't like eating in the middle of the night so I had a bit of milk to try and help things, but it didn't. I had a weird dream, which I'll talk about later. Today was busy at work. I was really tired and got really crabby for the last hour. It didn't help things that I overslept by about 10 minutes. I stopped at my old job after work for lunch and had a delicious sammich. Mum and dad are getting ready for their trip. We'll be going grocery shopping soon. My dream is below, with pictures to help. It's also bulleted since I couldn't remember every detail.

-I had some friends over. My neighbors did too so we had one big party.
-People we didn't know from down the street came. When my friends and I left the others were still here so Laura and Jason asked if they could still use our backyard.
-Then (Luke and Ashton) went to Bluephies in their Halloween costumes and I went to join them

-All of a sudden I was at a (Champ Car) race and I was talking to (Ryan Dalziel) when (Ryan Hunter-Reay) showed up and started talking to us

-After talking to them I was walking around and ran into (Ryan Braun). We talked for a bit and I kind of flirted with him.

-Next thing I know I am in a car with (Elaine) and we stop so I can buy . Then some hottie flirted with me. The end!

Random thought: Damnit Brewers!

~Nicole

1 comment:

  1. omgsh, i love you. your dream and picture story are amazing.

    and yes, it's new. (:

    ReplyDelete