Sunday, August 30, 2009

Let's have some fun, this beat is sick

Oh Lady Gaga...

Saturday I woke up a little after 9:00 since I was out late Friday. I had breakfast and went to the farmer's market with mum and dad. I bought some jam that one of my culinary classmates and his wife make. I had lunch and started working on my pretzel dough. While that was rising I went for a walk. By the time I came home the dough was ready. I made the pretzels and took a nap. I picked Sam up and we bought almost $30 worth of cheese for the fondue. The fondue party was fun. We played games and drank a bit. Of course when I left at 2:15 a.m. I wanted to go for a drive. I didn't though.

This morning I was up just before 9:30. I went for a lovely run, about six miles straight, including stops at traffic lights! It felt good. I had a quick breakfast and hung out with Lindsey for most of the afternoon. After I put gas in the car I went home and headed to the neighbour's for Wally's birthday party. It was very nice. His wife Taz is from Japan and made sushi! I want to learn how to make sushi from her. I also had some sake. I watched Trueblood this evening. It also turns out the car is leaking oil when we just had it in for repairs last week. Jeebus...

Random thought: I need to work as many hours as I can, save as much money as I can and move out.

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment