Saturday, August 29, 2009

Trevor Time!!

I went to the game last night and FINALLY got to see Trevor Hoffman pitch for a save. That meant I got to hear Hells Bells!!! Example of the Trevor spectacle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh5B0v1Cpfk . This was my 8th game of the season and the first time I've ever gotten to see Hoffman pitch for the save. I was freaking out. If I find a way to load video from my phone I'll post it here since it's pretty hilarious! I get decent video, but not sound so for half of it all you can hear is me screaming. lol

Kelly and I had fun before the game with martinis and beer. I would have bought a Spotted Cow, but they don't sell any there. I didn't look ALL around the park, but they pretty much sell the same stuff everywhere there. After the game we had to go do something with Kelly's brother so I didn't get home until a little after 1:00 but I didn't care.

Work went well yesterday. I definitely plan on parking in that further ramp to save money. I work early all next week and imagine I will on a consistent basis so that's fine by me. I also picked up another shift this coming week so that makes me happy.

Today I'll probably go to the farmer's market with mum and dad. It's fondue night too so I need to make some soft pretzels (yes, homemade) for that. I'll probably go for a walk in the afternoon for some exercise.

Random thought: Last night was amazing. :)

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment