Friday, August 21, 2009

Being the DD

I enjoyed being the DD last night. I had to work early this morning so I only wanted to have one drink. I let my other friends get a bit trashed. I had my toffee martini. I've now discovered that I do not like "cream based" drinks. The idea of a mudslide when I was younger sounded amazing, but now that I've had a cream-based drink it's not really my thing. After a quick stop at McDonalds (I only had 2 fries) we hot tubbed it for a while.

I worked today and went grocery shopping with mum. After a quick nap I went to help Sam and her mom at their church for their annual dinner-and-a-show. I stopped at another grocery store for milk; the store we usually shop at does not carry quart size in the cartons. I also picked up some yogurt and a banana since Sam was telling me about this chocolate-peanut butter smoothie so I want to have that for dessert. I LOVE the combo of chocolate and peanut butter. Yum!

Tomorrow I'm going to go for a run in the morning. Lindsey and I need to do some Halloween costume shopping or at least we're going to try. I'm helping Sam and her mom again. Lindsey and I might go out tomorrow night for some karoke; we'll see.

Random thought: Rain delay! C'mon umps call it. It's the 8th! Brewers are winning 4-2!

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment