Thursday, August 27, 2009

Feeling better

Thanks for "listening" to my slight rant earlier. Some things have changed and I feel better now.

Tomorrow is going to be fun. I work 7-1:30 and then I am going to the Brewer game with Kelly! I am leaving for work a bit earlier and am going to see what it's like parking in a ramp further from work. I'll have to walk for ~10-15 minutes, but it'll save me considerable amount to park. The ramp I usually park at is $1.25 p/hour. The ramp I am going to try tomorrow is $0.70 p/hour. If I work 6-8 hour shifts, I'll be saving $3-4 per day. Depending on how many hours I work I could potentially be saving $15-20 per week. I don't mind a walk. Once winter comes it may be different depending on snow and ice.

To my Chicago friends, have any of y'all ever been to an Italian restaurant called Francesca? I read in the Wisconsin State Journal that there is one planning to open up in Madison. Just wondering if I should check it out.

Random thought: You all mean so much to me who read this. :)

~Nicole

PS--> Laura, do you have an e-mail address or good times for me to call? You, myself, Kelly and Nadine (if she is still in town) should get together again soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment