Monday, August 24, 2009

Why am I tired lately?

I forgot which day I ran/walked 7.25 miles, but I did and it felt great. :)

Saturday morning I went for a run/walk, mostly run. I probably ran close to 5 miles. After I showered and got dressed Lindsey picked me up and we went Halloween costume shopping. Well, first we had a bagel but then we went shopping. I found a cute orange and chocolate-brown peasant skirt at Ragstock. I also found an orange boa. After a few more stops I found an orange sweater real similar to what Velma wheres. It's a bit big, but after a few alterations it will be excellent. I tried on the whole outfit and I like it! Now I just need to get some shoes, tights and glasses and my outfit will pretty much be set. After shopping I came home and had some lunch. I was at the church at 5:00 to help with the dinner. I was home a little before 8:00. Lindsey and I thought about doing stuff, but we decided not to. I had a beer with the parents, which was awesome. We watched some TV and I was in bed by 12:00.

Sunday I was up by 7:30. I was going to run, but decided after 15 seconds of running that I wanted to walk instead. I showered before heading to church and helping out with lunch. After cleaning up and having a bit of lunch ourselves I headed home. I watched the Brewers and spent some time outside. We had a fire in our firepit before dinner. I watched Trueblood before we watched the F1 race.

Today I stayed in bed until 8:00. I don't know what it's been, but I've just been really tired lately. I went out for a short run, about 3 miles. I mowed the lawn, showered and had breakfast. This morning I'll be making zucchini bread and later on, zucchini pancakes.

Random thought: Good luck to those going back to school. :)

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment