Friday, August 14, 2009

This was yesterday's blog

For some reason it wasn't letting me post so here the blog I wrote yesterday.

This morning I went for a run/walk, almost 6 miles. I showered and got ready for my visit with Laura and the kids. We met at Daisy's, this "cupcakery." I had the chocolate cupcake with peanut butter frosting and granola with milk since I had not had breakfast yet. The cupcake was good. I wish the frosting was more peanut buttery, but other than that it was good. I'll definitely go again. The homemade granola was AWESOME. It was nice visiting with her and the kids. I hadn't seen Eliot in about 2 1/2 months and she's grown so much! I read Oliver a few stories before we parted.

Mum and I went grocery shopping. I had a quick lunch before I went into work for a bit of training. That didn't last too long. I put some gas in the car and stopped at Dairy Queen and bought a blizzard. A portion of all blizzards purchased today at participating DQ's went to the Children's Miracle Network, specifically in your area so the one I bought will be staying in the Madison area. Dinner was decent; not great. I'll need to do better tomorrow.

Tomorrow will be fun. I'll work, stop at the bank, mow the lawn, shower, and probably make dinner before heading out. I volunteered to drive. That way I won't overdrink since I gotta be up early on Saturday.

Random thought: See below - don't we look cute?



~Nicole

2 comments: