Thursday, August 27, 2009

I'm tired

I want to nap, but since I'm up early tomorrow I don't want to nap. Ugh. And the Brewers blew a lead and are now losing to the fucking Reds.

I did go for a run this morning. I ran about 4, so not too bad. I showered and made breakfast. I read and did random stuff. I spilled my milk and granola on the carpet so that got me upset. I downloaded a few more songs. Mum and I went grocery shopping. I came home and made a sandwich and a s'more for lunch. I'm pretty crabby since I'm tired and still have a bit of a headache.

I got my work schedule for next week and I am at 22-23 hours. I was told 35-40 once school started. I'll give them a few weeks to see if any of our newbies quit or want less hours. If they don't I'll just need to find another job. I don't really want to do that, but I don't want to and can'twork those few hours.

I've been swearing too much lately. My hand also still hurts from when I accidentally slammed it against the corner of a table in the kitchen. I also need to make my peach salsa.

Random thought: Can I please nap with my kitty?

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment