Monday, March 30, 2009

Yo

So we got almost 3 inches of snow yesterday so all of us went out to shovel before I left for work. Wrong idea. The clouds went away and the sun came out a few hours later and most of the snow we received is gone. At least I got to work the muscles a little bit.

The weekend was good. Friday was the usual grocery shopping. I ran errands with mum and dad in the evening and didn't really have a chance for dinner before going out. I met Lindsey and Bobby downtown and we went to Qdoba for a quick bite to eat. I got some chips and salsa. Luke met us there and we went to the Union and shared two pitchers of Spotted Cow. I am not a big beer drinker, but that stuff was good. We met up with Ashton and Airyn and few other girls we recognized, but didn't know. We were happy to meet up with Ashton; the other girls...not so much. I don't know Airyn that well so I don't really have a big issue with her. Luke did because she's been wanting to get with him for years and he keeps telling her no. Anywhoo after leaving the Union we stopped at this one bar and acted like college kids. A little goofy and had fun with a camera. I left at about 11:15 since I had to work the next day.

Work was busy and good. After work I ran 5K on the treadmill and got stuff ready for Sam's. I showered and played with some puff pastry. I made some with ham and mozzerella, peanut butter and apricot jam, and spinach and tomato. We talked and played games all night. I left at 11:30'ish since I had to work Sunday. Work was good. A bit slower than a typical Sunday, but I think the weird weather kept some people at home. After work I ran some errands and picked up stuff for my birthday shindig. I came home, watched TV, made dinner and watched the F1 race.

Today I have done the following: went on the treadmill, worked on birthday shindig stuff, practiced my violin, went for a walk and stopped at the bank and grocery store and make random food.

Random thought: I should not be sitting in this position.

No comments:

Post a Comment