Monday, March 23, 2009

Sunset

The day started out cloudy, dreary and rainy, but it's ending with sunshine. It's going to be rainy for the next 36 or so hours, but I'll take the sun while I can.

The weekend was good. I worked both days. Val and I walked to Trader Joe's after work yesterday. I bought some apples and tried this reduced-fat smoked cheese. The cheese is pretty good; it helps that it's smoked. It tasted pretty good on my turkey sandwich for lunch today.

My Brewers were on TV today. They lost, but it made me happy to see them. And I saw my favorite Klements commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9H3neys1
JM. I know the whole commercial by heart, although I am not a big fan of their product. I would LOVE to be a sausage for one of the races sometime.

Tonight I have my orchestra class. I practiced for almost 1 1/2 hours today. If I practiced that much every day or every other day I'd be a lot better. Luckily I have somewhat of a natural talent for playing. Practicing and I have had a love-hate relationship: there are times when I hated to practice whatever we were playing and other times I'd play every day and enjoyed it. I enjoy the songs we're playing. I should just buckle down and practice for even 20-30 minutes every day. After class I'll be going over to Jolie and Justin's and perhaps playing some games and planning my birthday shindig. Shindig will include goodie bags. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment