Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Je suis une dipshit

I had my orchestra class last night and after I park I put my keys in my coat pocket. Class was good and after I'm done packing up I reach in my pocket - no keys. I check my other pocket - no keys. I dump out my purse - no keys. I go back to the orchestra room and look around - no keys. I began to retrace my steps back to my car. I called my parents to let them know that they'd have to pick me up OR (hopefully) unlock the door. I get to the car and THANK YOU JESUS my keys are in there. I called Tim and talked to him while I waited for my mom. The people working the pay-booth in the ramp had a laugh at my expense.

Today was an okay day at work. I filled in for Silvia so I worked out front today. I came home and went on the treadmill. I made a quick veggie stock and now am cooking beans for my soup.

Random thought: Margaritas Thursday, Pizza Saturday and French food on Sunday - must watch diet VERY carefully this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment