Friday, March 13, 2009

I do it all 4 love

I worked Wednesday, which kind of messed me up since I kept thinking that the next actual day (Thursday) was Friday. We had a good day Wednesday. I was really tired so I took a nap after work and woke up right as Ryan Braun hit a double for the US and scored a run in the World Baseball Classic. Does my body know me or what? I wake up right as a Brewer gets a hit.

Thursday was good. I didn't work until noon so I slept in a little bit and had a very nice workout. I had lunch and went to work. We were done a little before 4:00 so I stayed at work; Ashton joined me right before 4:30. We talked for about 20 minutes before heading out for margaritas. We waited for Sam and Chana and met Becca there. Goooooooood times and gooooooooood drinks were had. Becca and Ashton had to leave early so Chana, Sam and I just talked/sobered up a bit for about an hour. I drove Chana home, had dinner, read and went to bed around midnight.

This morning I woke up and walked 10K on the treadmill. We just got back from grocery shopping. I'll be baking this afternoon and Sam, Chana, Ashton and I are going to see Slumdog Millionaire tonight.

Random thought: I'm hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment