Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Two weeks late, way to go menstrual cycle

Just sayin'.

Last night was fun. Class was good. After class I went to Jolie and Justin's. I really wasn't in a drinking mood so I didn't drink. Jolie and Luke did and we all had fun. I didn't climb into bed until a little after 3:00 a.m. I left for work at 10:30. I thought I worked at 11:00, but I looked at the wrong date and I actually started at 10:00. Whoops. They weren't upset and I saved them an hour of payroll. I made some cookies and cakes today. After work I went to the library and picked up a few cookbooks. I made one of the pasta recipes this evening and it turned out pretty good. I went on the treadmill for a little bit as well.

I finished my birthday shindig menu and it is as follows:
-Roasted red pepper and tomato soup
-Ginger, garlic & onion polenta
-Hummus and veggies
-Baguette and butter
-Birthday kringle
-Misc. booze (mostly vodka)
-Alcoholic smoothies

Random thought: I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment