Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I lost my virginity

Food virginity that is. I had actual sushi at a Japanese restaurant for lunch and I ate at Cold Stone Creamery for the first time too. The worker at Cold Stone was cute and was really talkative. You can't exactly blame him since in walked three beautiful ladies. ;) It was funny watching the difference in how he interacted with us as compared to other customers.

Yesterday was a good day at work. We had a busier day than I expected. The health inspector also came in. Only a few minor violations and one major one that we can easily correct; it sounded like he was trying to find things wrong. It was a gorgeous day yesterday so I spent some time outside and chatted with the neighbors and Kitty, the cat. Today I worked out for a little bit and watched some TV before heading out to lunch. I went for another walk after I came home. I played with Harry, the neighbor's dog. LOST and CSI: New York are on tonight so I'll watch that.

Random thought: RIP Natasha Richardson :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment