Monday, March 2, 2009

Twilight = comedy?

Pimp

[protected post] Who knew the first 20 minutes of "Twilight" were a comedy?

Luke, Ash, and myself went to see "Twilight" at the cheap theatre. I had read the book, Luke read the first quarter and Ash hadn't read any of it. We all figured it wouldn't be too great since it's targeted for a younger audience. The make-up in the beginning was horrible but got better. The overall editing was so-so. Wherever they filmed was beautiful so that was good. It honestly got better as the movie went on and they stayed true to most of the plot.

On Friday Jolie and I went shopping. I found a skirt for cheap that goes well with my Dalziel tie (thanks [info]atlanticat ) so now I just need to find the right shirt and I will wear that outfit for a fun adventure. I also found a dress similar to a German beermaid; I would have bought it if it was almost Halloween.

I worked Saturday. It was a so-so day. After work I went on a field trip to Whole Foods. Their prices weren't as bad as I thought. I bought some really good flaxseed and something (I don't remember what the other main ingredient was) chips. I wanted to find baked chips, but the calorie content wasn't too bad. I also found this peanut butter I saw featured on a show. I LOVE peanut butter, but wisely don't eat it too often so it'll be worth the price. After I got home I worked on some guacamole and then went over to Sam's for drinks and games. I won in Quelf. The evening was almost ruined by a phone call I got; I had to go home and try and fix some issues. I left early and didn't drink too much since I had to work Sunday.

Sunday was a very good day at work. After work I went for a walk. Ash called me about the movie and we met at Jolie's at 6:30. After the movie we went back to J & J's for some drinks and talks. Whiskey = ucky. Tequila = okay. Luke, Jolie and I had a long talk about dieting and losing weight. Luke and I both used to be overweight; Jolie is overweight and is trying to lose weight so we were all giving each other support and bouncing ideas off of each other. Good times.

Random thought: Jason Mraz AND Plain White T's in Madison - MUST GET TICKETS!

No comments:

Post a Comment