Monday, March 9, 2009

Dress and shit talk

I went back to the thrift store and bought the $10 dress this morning so I will be a German or Norweigian beermaid for Halloween. Of course they must have braids so my hair needs to be long enough. Hopefully I can last that long with long hair.

The weekend was good. I worked both days. Last night was Indian food night. I didn't get home until a little after 5:00 and I had to be ready by 6:00 so I came home and went right to work on the food. It ended up pretty good. We played Nintendo, Mario 3, Dr. Mario and Wheel of Fortune. It was awesome. After video games we watched Jurassic Park - the first time I had ever seen it. It had its moments, but I'm glad I didn't see it in the theatre.

Random thought/quote/memory:

Jen: Hang on, I've got too much shit, I need to move some.
Nicole: Don't worry, I've got a lot of shit, too.
Me: Not me, I shit this morning.
Nicole: Hey, I shit twice!
Nicole: That's why I like hanging out with you guys...
Jen and Me in unison: Because we can all talk shit!

3 comments:

  1. Speaking of shitting, we're at about a 8 out of 10 on the shit-o-meter. Things are looking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW would it be weird to have a low-calorie dinner night? A salad would be like 100, a main course maybe 250, and a dessert at 150 shouldn't be too hard to manage for a fabulous 500-calorie three-course meal, and we could each make one dish. xD (I was thinking you, me and Luke - the only people who give a crap about calories xD)

    For dinner tonight, I had roasted asparagus with red onions and mushrooms on polenta - less than 250 a serving and not only was it crazy good, but I'm stuffed. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds good - we'll try it sometime!

    ReplyDelete