Monday, November 30, 2009

You + I = bad romance

Lady GaGa, how catchy and amazing you are.

Yesterday was okay. I left work about an hour early since we were slow and I'm so glad I did. The morning just draaaaaaaged on. I went to the zoo after work to buy a little-stuffed zebra for Ella and walked around the zoo. The animals were out in full force! I saw Papa Lion climb onto his rock hill and Mama Lion joined him about a few minutes later. It was so cute. I also saw a tiger, an ostrich, various snakes and turtles and some bears. I was lazy as heck Sunday evening and ate a bit too much.

This morning was AWESOME. Ran 7 miles straight w/o walking! I like being able to run these distances again. I showered and made french toast for breakfast. I went to the grocery store with mum. After we got home I called active.com and they will be refunding my $60. Nice and easy that process was. I made lunch, watched a bit of "White Heat," read and took a 20-minute power nap. Mum and I made turkey salad and I'm the process of making some wheat-oat-honey bagels. Hopefully they turn out. This evening it'll be soup, a roll and something else for dinner. I work tomorrow and have Wednesday off so I'm running errands on Wednesday.

Random thought: Gosh my e-mail is being a pain in the butt right now.

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment