Friday, November 27, 2009

Random thoughts/notes about the past few days

-Love Grandma, but she overdoes the perfume
-Whenever I go out to the bar I should just use cash since after a drink in me I always feel compelled to buy more drinks or buy drinks for others. Granted I do not go out to bars very often and I only bought one extra drink, but still.
-I weighed myself this morning and weighed one pound LESS than when I weighed myself last week. YES!
-I love it how at the beginning of a race people pass me, but I always pass people half-way through because they started out too fast whereas I start out at a pace that feels good and get faster (most times) as the race progresses.
-I was in bed for 10 hours and it was AWESOME
-Lady GaGa is amazing and so-damn catchy
-Christmas is in 4 weeks - holy crud!
-My days have been all mixed up since I worked 2 days, have 2 days off and then I work the next 2 days. Not complaining; just a bit out of the norm.
-Am looking forward to all of the Holiday plans/parties/festivities :)
-Am glad Angela's boyfriend made it home safe from Afghanistan
-Love and miss you all :)

Random thought: I need a new digital camera.

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment