Monday, November 9, 2009

Karoke

SO much fun!

I picked up Lindsey at 9:45 and we drove around for a bit since most of our friends wouldn't be able to come until 11:00. We got there at 10:30, chatted and drank some beer. Slowly our friends started showing up. I bought a pitcher of beer for everyone. We were in a 90's mood. Luke and I sang "Tubthumping" by ChumbaWumba. The next song I sang was "Wannabe" by the Spice Girls; the whole gang was up there for that one. Lindsey, Ashton and I sang "I want you to want me." Not 90's, but it's a good song. I put in "Gin and Juice" by Snoop Dogg, but they didn't get to me. I'll sing it next time. There's karoke again Wednesday night. I work at 6:00 Thursday morning, but I'm probably going to say fuck it, go out and just drink loads of coffee Thursday morning. We might do Sunday karoke again. I want Booth to come with us one of those nights so when I (most likely) see him tomorrow I'll bring it up.

Random thought: Nicole, why did you eat that? Now you're feeling meh.
Random thought #2: Didn't do a whole lot today. 'Twas my day off.

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment